Welcome to PyMT Wiki.
Welcome to the PyMT Wiki! The wiki is your principal source of information. As you can see in the panel on the left, we have divided the Wiki into a handful of sections.
- Dev Guide
- The Dev Guide is a practical introduction to developing applications for PyMT. It explores the concepts behind PyMT, the framework for constructing an application. The Dev Guide holds most of the documentation for the PyMT platform, except for reference material on the framework API. For API specifications, go to http://pymt.eu/docs/api/
- The tutorial section is designed for newbies and advanced users. You can read detailed examples, depending your skills. It's a good section before writing your own stuff. You will also learn how to use PyMT with other toolkits.
- Code snippets
- You are trying to do something specific? Not too sure yet how to do it? Check our snippets, and maybe you'll find something you can reuse. A snippet is just a code fragment without extensive explanations. Don't hesitate to contribute by adding your own snippets!
- This is a page for you, our beloved user. You can see other people's projects and contribute by adding your project! As a reward, the best showcase will be put on the official PyMT website.
- Frequently asked questions about PyMT, including answers.
- If you're curious, the Developments section is a paradise for you. We put most of the development progress there and use it as a place to discuss ideas. So if you're developing with us, we might make use of this section to sketch ideas.