Install PyMT on Windows
|Install PyMT on MacOSX||Installation||Grab the source code|
Unzip & Run!
- Download PyMT 0.5.1 Portable
- Unzip it
- Go to the directory pymt-0.5.1-w32 and follow the instructions from the README file
Run a PyMT application
Just drag and drop your application's main python file on pymt.bat
Run a PyMT application from anywhere (without the need for drag&drop)
- Right-click any Python file (those usually have the ending .py)
- Select "Open With..."
- Select pymt.bat from the pymt-0.5.1-w32 directory
- Apply your changes.
- You can now simply double click any Python file and it will execute in a PyMT context. Other Python applications normally shouldn't be affected by this.