|CSS Styling||Index||How to contribute?|
Modules are designed to extend PyMT's functionality without changing anything in the framework or the application. PyMT searches for modules in two paths:
To activate a module from command line:
For a list of available modules, you can use:
To activate a module for all applications by default:
- edit your configuration file in
- in section
[modules], add :
List of available modules
- Feedback - A global feedback effect for touches (similar to MS Surface's).
- TouchInfo - Adds a box next to each touch that contains information about the touch, such as its position.
- Keybinding - If you still have a keyboard available, you might want to use certain keys to perform actions (taking a screenshot, for instance).
- Heatmap - Create/fill a so-called heatmap, which indicates where your users touched most often.
- Closeapp - Close an application with one finger.
- TouchRing - Show a circle under all touches.
- MjpegServer - Creates a HTTP server and streams video in MJpeg format.